Information collection and use
We may collect and process information in following cases and ways:
- Information provided during your registration process (e.g. your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- Data delivered to us through our website or any other communication channel (e.g. correspondence, surveys, etc);
- Data acquired through the use of our website (e.g. from your account information, details of transactions you carry out through any of our Services, cookies, etc);
- Data acquired from public and other sources (public registers, credit information bureaus, credit history databases, etc);
- Amongst other, we may collect information and record details of your visits and interactions and the way in which you use the Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and (on a non-obligatory basis) other information which from time to time may be relevant to the effective provision of our Services.
We may collect information about the device or any computer you may use to access the Services, including, where available, the device's or computer's unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device's telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate device information with registration information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps and cookie information.
Our Services use cookie technology to distinguish you from other users of our Services. This helps us provide you with a good experience when you use our Services and also allows us to improve our Services as they evolve over time. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. We may use different types of cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Capitalia home pages may have third party cookies, including, by Google, Facebook and other companies. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can delete cookies (for more information: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
). You can delete all cookies that have already been saved on your computer and may forbid your browser from saving them. To do so, you must manually specify the option each time you visit the site and some services or website features may not work.
Storing your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. SSL encryption technology is used to ensure secure communication between you and us. All personal data is being kept in our secure and firewalled network. All our and our group’s employees have confidentiality clauses in their agreements.
If applicable, you are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while using the Services. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Certain Services may from time to time include chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
We will process your personal data only for as long as needed for a particular purpose to perform liabilities towards the customers and comply with the legal data processing requirements. To protect our legitimate interests, we may store the data for ten years after termination of the agreement, same time we may store your specific data for as long as it is required by law and regulations.
Usage of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To conclude and execute an agreement, keeping data updated and correct by verifying and enriching data through external and internal sources based on performance of an agreement or in order to take steps at the request of the Client prior to entering into an agreement or compliance with a legal obligation.
- To enable use of our Services and to ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective, safe and secure manner for you and your computer or device.
- To enable us to effectively market opportunities to you and any incidental or related services that we consider may be of interest to you.
- For internal operations, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement; and to notify you about changes to our Services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To perform the necessary due diligence on our users to ensure you are who you say you are, and to reduce the risks of fraud in our system and across our Services and webpages.
- We may also use your data to improve your user experience, to provide you with information, marketing and advertising and for statistical purposes.
Capitalia processes personal data on following legal grounds:
- To conclude and execute an agreement.
- In compliance with a legal obligation specified in the regulatory enactment
- To ensure legitimate interest.
- Data subject consent.
Capitalia is not processing special category personal data about customers and partners.
Disclosure of your information
We will never disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent. Companies belonging to Capitalia group (parent, subsidiaries, affiliates) are not considered to be third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following specific cases:
Your rights as a data subject
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Capitalia or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to protect the rights, property or safety of Capitalia, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
You have rights regarding your personal data processing that is classified as Personal data under applicable law. Your rights:
- Request access to your personal data, which we are keeping and processing.
- Request corrections of incorrect data or erasure of incomplete, outdated or unreliable data.
- Request erasure of all personal data. Such right does not apply if Personal data requested to be erased is being processed based on other legal grounds such as agreement or obligations based on applicable law.
- Request not to be object for direct or indirect marketing.
- Request to receive all personal data we have collected about you.
- Request to transfer your personal data to another organization.
You have the right to request information as listed above or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Information will be provided by Capitalia only to identified clients and users of the Services, within thirty days after receipt of the request.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
To receive information about your personal data, Capitalia is processing or to request erasure of all personal data:
- Write an application at Capitalia office;
- Send an application with digital signature to email@example.com.
If you believe your data protection rights have been infringed, you can lodge a complaint with the EDPS(European Data Protection Supervisor).