Wells and sewage systems producer (II)Back to all Lending opportunities
The Company was established in 2005 and is engaged in the manufacture and sale of cast iron/ plastic lids and grill products, suitable for systems of plastic and concrete wells. The Company has 13 years of successful operations and is looking for further production financing in order to grow sales. The Company offers a wide range of cast iron and plastic products developed by them with ISO quality certificates. Production of components is done in partner factories, while final products are assembled in two locations across Lithuania – Panevėžys and Vilnius. The Company already has projects for EUR 3.3M for 2019 and is planning to have more. The Company needs to pay the supplier in advance to have goods delivered until March and is seeking additional EUR 100,000 financing for 12 months to order larger production quantities. Investors are offered 12.72% interest rate and monthly amortisation.
The previous loan that was syndicated by Capitalia was issued for the term of 12 months for the total sum of EUR 100,000. The current remaining principal of the loan is EUR 9 thous. The Company is servicing this loan with excellent payment discipline.
There is a number of factors that make lending to the Company an attractive opportunity and the main highlights are the following:
- The Company has 13 years track record of successful operations, the management has 25 years of experience in the industry;
- Favorable economic cycle stage where EU financing is approved for infrastructure improvement until 2021;
- Diversified sources of income from a number of different local and foreign clients;
- A guarantee is provided by the company’s founder who holds 100% of shares since the beginning of operations;
- Excellent previous cooperation with the Company and management that has almost repaid EUR 100k loan.