High-quality supplements and health related products company (III)Back to all Lending opportunities
The company, established in 2012, provides wholesale of an extensive range of food supplements and health-related products which are distributed under brands belonging to the Company and produced at contract manufacturing facilities. The company has been able to steadily raise its turnover and grow the sales to EUR 1m in 2017. What is more, Company has managed to reach one of the highest growths in the industry and be among the top 50 manufacturers by over-the-counter sales value in the country. The company is seeking additional financing of EUR 51,275 for 6 month-period and the Company will use financing raised to cover working capital needs following the bulk purchase of raw materials. Investors are offered 13.20% annual (1.1% monthly) interest with a monthly amortization schedule. This is a third loan offered to investors for co-financing with the two previous rounds of debt of EUR 50,000 fully repaid and 99,960 currently half repaid on time and without any delays.
There is a number of factors that make lending to the Company an attractive opportunity and the main highlights are the following:
- The management has 6-year long experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- The Company has a track record of growth and profitability;
- Personal warranty from the key manager;
- The company has just finished raising capital by attracting a new investor;
- Excellent previous payment discipline with loans from Capitalia;
- New product launches are expected to further boost sales growth.