Real estate secured seasonal financing for a well-known niche sports goods wholesaler and retailer
The Company is a well-known retailer of niche sporting goods in Latvia. The Company’s main products include skiing and snowboarding goods in winter and various water sports goods in summer. The Company has one physical store in Riga, an internet store, and several equipment rental points both in summer and winter. The Company is currently seeking EUR 61,692 working capital financing for 6 months to supplement inventory for the winter season. The loan will carry a 14.52% annual interest rate (1.21% monthly) with monthly interest payments and principal repayment starting from the second month. Loan repayment is based on the sale of winter goods during the winter season. The loan is secured with a mortgage on a commercial property with a market value of EUR 124,000 (LTV 50%). In addition, a personal guarantee from the owner is provided. The project risk rate is C (70 out of 100).
There are a number of factors that make lending to the Company an attractive opportunity and the main highlights are as follows:
- The loan is secured with a mortgage on a commercial property worth EUR 124,000 (LTV 50%).
- A personal guarantee of the owner is provided.
- The Company is an existing client of Capitalia and has repaid 2 loans with a total principal of EUR 51,125.
- The Company and its owner have over 10 years of experience in the sports goods retail and wholesale industry.
- The Company has a solid equity-to-assets ratio of 44% and few external liabilities.